There have been 7 radio interviews so far.
1) An hour with Dr. Pamela Brewer – talking shop with another therapist – which will air soon.
2) Half hour with on this show. Went out live and was repeated. As soon as I edit it down I’ll post it on a new page of media appearances.
3) Half hour on NPR. Link available soon, they promised – stay tuned!
4) An hour on this show (KWAM radio out west).
5) Half hour on WKNY-AM “Morning Show”. Went out live and they lost it after it aired; some kind of glitch in their computers. But they offered me a repeat appearance to be scheduled soon – again stay tuned!
6) Women’s Corner – WBZ-AM, Boston. They’re editing it for airing.
7) And finally: First interview, back in June: Half hour on WOCA in Florida. Again, I’ll post the it soon as the editors finish with it. You can hear a rough version of it here – just skip ahead and start listening at 2 minutes into the program
As for tv appearances there have been three. Today I’ll be appearing on WISH-TV, “Indy Style”, in Indianapolis. (Channel 8 at 9 a.m.). Then in two weeks I’ll be on in Portland Oregon; while I’m there, I look forward to seeing the Pacific ocean again.
Again, thanks to all who have made this all happen. The book is getting great response.